Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hiding

You never told me a thing
You never showed me a thing
All you did is just action
Actions to comfort me

I always asked you
But you never told me the truth
I always looked into it
But you never left me a clue

I know you're lonely
I know you're sad
I know you felt guilty
I know you didn't want me involved

But why,
Must it be this way?
You never dropped a tear
You always smile

You never cry
Unless it's raining
Why do you force yopurself
when you know you can't bear it alone?

Every time I leave
You never tried to stop me
Just smiling and waving goodbye
Making me feel so sad

You know I can be your shoulder when you cry
You know I will always lift you up
You know you need someone by your side
You know you can't bear it alone

I walked home
And saw you sitting in front of the door
In the middle of the rain
Letting it wash away your tears

I walked to you and smiled
You looked up to me and gave me a smile
But I someow felt so sad
To find you smiling in your sry

Your eyes are empty
Your heart is full of sorrow
I held you tight in my arms
And felt how painful your life is

I have to leave again by dawn
But with you in my arms
I don't want to leave you
I want to fill your life

You never cry
Unless it's raining
Why do you force yourself
When you know you can't bear it alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment