Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

...

Now, the same post title again... let's see.. I'm typing my bloody long story, and it's not yet done. both the story and the typing. (hey, is it a german book on the background? ah, whatever) so don't count me to post another story, but now I'm approximately writing... a poem every day (i wrote 3 today just to kill the time, and I have to ask the teacher for a paper) so... especially for Edo, please post you warning: don't read as you eat cuz you will have a great stomach contraction. hahahahahahahahahahah. ok then.... here's a poem I wrote in... let's see... dienstag (tue in German) kinda long, and please note that you can read from the second part first then the first or the first then second, it's not gonna make much difference, either... haha

2 comments:

  1. Here's a suggestion for you: because good writing comes from readibg - and I really like your poems - have a look at this site:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/childrens-books/2011/mar/03/guardian-childrens-books-site

    Could there be one for Indonesian teenagers?

    T
    BTW. Jeremy is a writer like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow.. thanks a lot sir... (that's just some old indonesian literature, actually...) but I like the book you borrowed me as well....

    ReplyDelete