Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lacrimosa (3)

(note: lacrimosa (latin) is the same with lachrymose (english) nyahahahahahaha)
(a very unclear story, but whatever. this is a base for my current story. things will get clear starting the next ch.)
I walked back into the room, with Albert walking behind me. He closed the door quietly and then he smiled to me.
"Please," he said. "For the rest of the day, enjoy yourself."
I took off my shoes and and got into the bathroom. He followed me and stood behind me.
"I think I'll go buy a few things," he said as I saw myself in the mirror. "Do you mind if you stay here and wait for me?"
I saw the reflection of myself nodded. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then he walked away. I could hear the door clicked a few seconds later.
I turned the tap and water gushed out. I quickly put my hands under it, and the water wet my hand. I turned off the tap again, then I walked out of the bathroom.
I looked around the room. It looked really friendly - the wooden furniture looked fine and safe, although there were only two beds with white cover and two chairs and a table. The iris mantle was gone - now it was a vase of red evensong and some purple sugarplums.
No technology in this room.
The evening sun got into the room, shining on the flowers. I pulled one of the chairs and sat down, then I noticed a set of keys on the table.
I looked at them for a while. There were five of them, all have a similiar shape. I took them and walked to the door.
The door stood in front of me - cold, arrogant. I could tell it was mahogany from the texture. There was a golden door handle and a keyhole below it. I inserted a ket and turned it left.
CLICK
I smiled and opened the door. Wind blew away some autumn leaves, and the sun was really bright. There was a bulldog sleeping near the house and its puppy sleeping next to it.
Suddenly some birds flew away and I turned to the place they flew away from. I saw a black Bugatti was parking there, then I smiled.
•••
"Do you like this place?"
I nodded as I put down my fork. Albert poured some red wine into a wine glass in front of me, then he sat on his chair and poured some for himself.
"Good, then," he said as he sipped his wine. He lifted his glass, then he smiled.
"Cheers," he said. "For my master."

No comments:

Post a Comment