Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

...(as always)

Lorem ipsum !!!
(what does it mean? a minute)
(according to google translate it means home. but whatever.)
hi.
today? nothing.. just feel like writing this one.
so?
well... i got a brochure for writing competition, and the theme is seriously no of my age, which is 'me and my toy'. seriously weird, right?
so?
at the end of the day, this is tiring. because i have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about what i am supposed to do with my 'toy'.
so, at the end??
at the end, my only toy is my pen (and my computer and paper and my notebook and my diary which i must hand to my english teacher and my books and my friend fb, because he's so cute so that i can rinse him with drinking water) and the last option which is fb might be my choice.
but then again, what was i thinking about? i was thinking about writing lacrimosa(or something like lacrimosa) for the competition, but then competition rules bug me.
which is...
INSPIRED BY NORMAL EVENTS
what normal events?
"my favourite toy is F***** (privacy). i like him so much because he's so cute. however i hate him so much because his score is better than mine in decimal and that made me rank the fifth in the overall while he's fourth."
that's a real story.
(hey, chicken, don't go crazy...)
wot? i hate F***** but i love him as well.
(really?)
shut up!
so, at the end, because it must be inspired by normal events, i can't write about a human who toys human, and...
that's quite a shame.
but i'm working on a top secret project...
not really actually, heheh.
but i got a book because my poem is in the school magazine, and there's still a request from a follower...
to make a poem for her...
why, not him. yeah. i've made a lot for him.
so at the end...
*sigh*
just wait for the poem i'll make for her...
hahahahahaha
btw i wonder why anybody hasn't bought my book yet?
whatever.
is happy chicken happy?
yes, maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Wekekek... Aku juga!!! Aku dapet brochure temanya "Aku dan Mainanku" wellllllll aku belom dapet inspirasi, cuma mikir mainan aku ya MS Word ama pen, pensil, penghapus, dan buku... boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingung nih... ada inspirasi ngga???? -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspirasi? mainannya orang, tp itu kan ga berkeperimanusiaan....

    ReplyDelete