Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dark


Huh? there'll only be some suicide translation, because I made this in the religion exam, the very FINAL final exam... tomorrow we'll come to school and my class will have some kind of... how do you say it? thanksgiving? whatever.
so, i did this in the religion exam, on a tissue (chicken not joking) and...
in mandarin. so a pic of the original script which i will have to file very carefully...
btw it's the 2nd time i wrote on a tissue, and the first time i did it on the tissue with mand.
btw that's a real chicken dancing there.
so? now... suicide translation.
(i'm only doing this because the holiday is coming, and letting the chickens dance while i was writing is definitely better than handing my literature works to my english teacher.)
(besides, i'm afraid that i'll write 'i hate ***' a lot of times, too, and i gave my diary a weird greeting, so it won't be nice if i got interrogated in my first day...)
(...)
(God, please, don't let the english lesson be the first lesson in Monday morning like the way it is now. i don't wanna get into any trouble. amen)

title: Dark
The wind blew in
Bringing away the birds
The sky darkened
The clouds covered the sun

The birds flew away
Afraid that they'll be swallowed by the dark
The sky darkened
Waiting for wind to blow away the dark clouds

The sky has darkened
The rain hasn't fell
The sun hid from humans
Humans hid from darkness
(if you notice three dots there...)
•••
I waited in the house
There's nobody outside
but you haven't come back
You let me wait alone

everyone is afraid of dark
Nobody likes the dark
But in this dark everyone hate
You're out in the wild

The dark has turned darker
I don't know when the light will come back
waited for you, but you don't come back
letting me wait alone
letting me fall into despair
•••
the wind blew
bringing away the birds
the sun will come soon
the sky will be bright soon

the birds flew in
the world isn't dark anymore
everything srated to came back to live
but you haven't came back yet

you said you'll be home
you said you'll come
but i waited alone for so long
you haven't came back

why?
i don't want to be alone
in this dark world
i'm afraid of dark
everyone is afraid of dark

come back soon
i'm waiting for you to come back
but you don't come back
i still want to wait for you

don't leave me alone
don't let me wait for you
the sky will be dark once again
be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment