Pages

Monday, July 04, 2011

Presidents, ah...

politics are DARK, my once civics teacher said.
looking back at the history of the country, that's seriously possible! let's take a look at our presidents!
Sukarno/Soekarno? Ah~ don't mention him. I think he's the best pres, putting aside the fact that he had 7 (right?) wives. although the Rebellion of PKI Madiun (Pemberontakan PKI Madiun, what's PKI? 'Indonesian Communist Prty') or better known as G30S happened at his period, I never take it as his fault.I blame the whole thing on the MPR.
Move on... now is Suharto. Evil? No... although I think he'll make a good friend with Hitler and Mubarok... (wait, Suharto and Mubarok are...?) but I must say he's one of a kind, so that he can rule for 30 years kind. Right? Right? (grins)
But at his age, almost no press freedom. say something about him and you disappear two or three days later. but at his age...
father: your grandfather (misss you grandpa) earns 25 cents at his time, and rice worth two cents.
CENTS! can you imagine? I can't.
but thanks to his no press freedom, less crimes and corruption. thank you, Sir. (bows)
and then, Habibie. Suharto's big foe, because he made a referendum and freed Timor.
Gus Dur, thanks to him, Chinese can life in the country.
Megawati, strooong economy.
And SBY? KKN. Colution Corruption Nepotism.
I'm not in my country right now, so you can't track me... (teehee) and I don't get the news either. So I just hear...
And SBY is doing everything on his own. he just made his bro in law a KSAD (kepala staf angkatan darat, or in english is the head of staff of wehrmacht (nyahahaha)) and they said it's...
nepotism is you gave your relatives or friends or whatever that's close to you a good position. this causes a heck lot of seats being filled by useless people.
and as I said, you can't track me...
english teacher: from all the pres that ever ruled the country, i never heard sby's speech. because it's not from the heart.
(I have two english teachers, remember? oh, my, three plus my mum)
but remember what i said about civics lesson in indonesia? we actually don't have to study civics because the people who govern the country don't really look like they're practicing what civics teachers teach right?
the country is heading to fail...
(smack head)
heading to fall...
(smack head again)
and then, another years of unknown colonialism will start again...
(bumps head to the monitor)
(another sceptical writing about the government from chicken!!!!!!!)
not only presidents actually. former religion teacher said that sby's party is full of rotten people.
and so, rotten people are ruling the country.
then again, whatever. do they really care if foreigners rules us again? who knows, indonesia is going to be a very corrupt country, or in indonesian, 'negara kleptokrasi'.
happy chicken is~
(my, my, don't you know what's the next word)

1 comment:

  1. Well I know the next word.
    'Happy chicken is happy' hahaha

    ReplyDelete