Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Girl of Rain

When I saw you for the first time
My heart beats so fast
That beautiful eyes of yours
They have took my heart

I don't know who you are
But since then I always think about you
Although I know you're nobody
Although I don't want to admit it

My life is always dark
Nobody ever loves me
Everyone think I'm useless
I'm treated like trash

My life is so lonely
Nobody cares about me
I can only cry
I'm only the girl of rain

I live in the darkness of clouds
I live in the coldness of rain
I can't go out and see you
Because you don't know how cold the rain is
Because you don't know how I feel

I really want to be with you
Anywhere I am
I really want you do stay by my side
And fill my empty life

Although you never looked to me
I can't forget you
Although you don't want to see me
I want to see you

I'm the girl of rain
Which will only be accompanied by raindrops forever
In my darkness
There is no light

Before then I realized
Just like what you always show me
You disappeared just like the wind
And never come back

When I saw you for the first time
My heart beats so fast
That beautiful eyes of yours
They have took my heart

tick tick tick
It's raining today
I was sitting alone outside
Waiting you to come back to me

Why am I left alone?
Why do you run away from me?
Is it because I'm the girl of rain?
Won't anyone love me?

2 comments:

  1. I love this poem so muccchhhhhh... btw, ini puisi atau lagu sih???
    Kalau lagu, can you sing it for me??? ;) good work girl!!

    ReplyDelete