Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

... (again)

... again, seriously.... however I've updated my profil pic again (^^) and let me enlighten about my 'codename'...
Hawk is hawk, yeah, hawk, flying in the sky. I took it from a fma character, riza HAWKeye, who shoots like a hawk. one again, in the pic, she was patting the dog. and rock, rocks, yea, on the land, another fma char, winry ROCKbell, and these two girls are the key women role and my faves... ^^ I like a guy char too, but you won't know who....
this week, the mid test is done... which means less poems (for us) and... (damn what was I gonna say just now... oh yea!) in the indonesian test, there was a number like this
make a poem, consisting of 4-5 alineas.
you know I was having a hard time writing SHORT poems (4-5 is short for me) so I raised my hand and asked the teacher in charge 'miss may I write more than 5' and the answer is 'of course you can!' i bet she just expected me to write 6, and how many did I write?
12
well, that freaked the teacher out. but i still got a good score for that number... the teacher said it's no longer a poem, it's a group of poems. but well, that's me, ma'am... (grin) and that's a bit for me... because the next day i wrote it 2x12, 24. my mandarin teacher caught me writing it, but she's fine, and what's her order? 'write a mandarin one'. well, my course teacher told me too and now the school teacher? oh well, I'll translate one, but it's ....
......
......
embarassing....
cuz it's for the guy i kinda like....
he's not in my class after all....
and he's not following...
KYAAAAAAAAAA
(ok, end of this. my test paper, where is it, where is it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment