Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

...

again...
folks...
...
...
how to say it...
I guess it's time to tell...
now that the mid test is over, I have no much time to write new poems... well, there's some... SOOOMMMEEE in my diary, but I'm not interested to post 'em... and now... i'm sure everyone has known about that old thing called 'fanfic'... and to be honest, I did write a few of them...
I read kuro'shit'suji, FT, and FMA but I can't write any fanfic unless it's fma. so... this one has no title as usual, and i'll give you some introduction...
it's in Germany (wew) after the WWII. Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter it was bitter soooooooooooooo
the NAzis are hard-willed, and they made a bloody oragnization (well it's really bloody)called ODESSA and I forgot the long name... it practically means the organization of former SS. SO..... well...
I made this one after COS, cuz the COS ended with a 'gay scene' (i don't write this ed es tut mir leid) and there's some fight....
wait... for more info (i'm too lazy to type) here's a link for the chars...
go check the chars before it comes to my fanfic...
http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/synopsis.php
i only have ed, al, win, and mustang, and hawkeye. done. then... i can't find the synopsis but here it is, the keyword for in google... conqueror of shamballa.
happy doing...

4 comments: