Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Framed Doll ~Mary~

'The lonely girl that wanted friends to be with her...
The doll that should've stayed inside, the doll that doesn't deserve any place outside...'

Title: Framed Doll
Singer: Kagamine Rin
Music/lyrics: Chicken
Illustration: Chicken (too)
POV: Mary
Original song: kugutu (kugutu as seen in the music folder), Blind Alley (‘܏¬˜H in the music folder)
Lyrics:
I don't know who I am, why I'm here, why I'm born
I only know this old man...
Looking at him somehow I feel happy, even if I can't get out

Since then, people came to see me
They say good things about me, then they would leave and forget me
Looking at them somehow I feel so sad...
They do not care about me...

'I like visitors coming here to live with me, but...
I want to leave this place myself and live outside!
But unless I take the place of someone from the outside, I can't do that...
Won't somebody come soon?'
(you can find this in the actual game, but not telling you where~)

Deeper, come here...
Come here and stay here with us!
Forget about the outside world...
What should we play?
Now, you decide!
This is for you after all...

I only want to get out...
Why wouldn't you understand?
You should've stayed there and sleep forever...
Then I won't have to do this...

Why won't you stay? I hate to be alone...
I want to get out... is that so wrong?
Maybe I will never leave...

Youtube broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unzOqeoYTiM&feature=plcp
Nicovideo broadcast (Japan): http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18124887
Niconico broadcast (English): http://video.niconico.com/watch/sm18124887
(this is first and last time i'm giving complete links for nico~ (evil mode on) Starting from next song, I'll only be giving the numbers (sm---------)

Behind the scene:
Mary: Yayyy!!! My song's the first one! Say, Chicken-san, who will voice me?
Chicken: I was thinking about having Lily voice you, but she sounds a bit too soft, though she looks like you more than anyone else... Maybe Rin-chan. yeah, Rin-chan. Her voice is magical on higher notes... (evidence: amayumerou, meltdown)
Rin: Really? I will? I will?
Mary: Let's do our best!
Rin: Yeaaahhh!!!
(both leaves)
Chicken: *wonders what the two girls might be doing* *checks*
NO YOU GUYS AREN'T PLAYING WITH THE FEAR GARDEN PROPS.
Mary: Eh? ^^; why not?

Bonus: I planned to use this picture but since I felt sorry for Garry (garry: finally chicken is being kinddd!!!) I didn't use it. Let's look for something to smack Garry with.
Happy chicken is happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment