Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Forgotten Portrait ~Garry~

'The forgotten man, forgot everything, but one... 
What is it he lost? What is it he forgot?'
Title: Forgotten Portrait
Singer: Kamui Gakupo
Music, lyrics, illust: Chicken (so forgive the bad quality...)
POV: obvious.
Original song: Blind Alley
Lyrics:
Ah, how much time has passed?
Ah, how long have I been sleeping?
I woke without knowing anything...
Who I am, where I am, why I'm here...
But, I remember something.

The truth, the lies, I don't care which one you tell.
I want to feel the world with others again.
I don't care if I am to die...
My world please, give it back to me~

The awaken Forgotten Portrait, does not know who he is, why he's born.
"Please don't leave, just stay here."
Even so, he searches, who is his true self...
"I don't know."

Something I have once promised, I forget what I promised...
Who I promised, when I promised, but I have to fulfill it...
I don't want this to happen, but I have no other choice.
I am sorry, I wish I have another choice, but I don't...


The awaken Forgotten Portrait, he now knows what he is, why he's born.
"I'm sorry, I forget..."
"Now, everything's done."
"I forget."

Youtube broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0vkrRaBVU&feature=plcp
Nico broadcast: sm18204766

News:
Garry is not dead yet. 
(garry: hoooraahhhh!!!! long live chicken!)
And this may be spoiler, but Garry won't be left alone again, as Ib said in the... 
(garry: long live chicken! long live chicken! long...)
Shut the hell up, garry! 

Behind the scene:
I got pretty stressed when doing the pv (the song too, but I guess making it a rock song cheers me up a bit) and I used up 7 pages, or maybe 8, I forgot, and well, you see, I actually colored them all but the scanner in my mum's office just messed it up real good. So, sorry. 
(only 8 pages?)
Panels, dear, panels. 
As an evidence of how stressed I was when doing the pv, here is a sketch. Really. 
Guess where the finished version is? XD






Moral of the story: Don't make promises with Garry. 
(garry: hey!)

Next up, Ib's song... 
A character design to do. At least three pages needed. Or maybe six. 
And another week or two. *sigh* 
And well, I hope this is good news for everyone, cause I've decided to make a narrative version, which will just... (turns to Garry)
(garry: nooooo!!!! help me gakupo-san!)
okay, so... just wait. i'll do ib's song now. happy chicken is... 
.....
............................

No comments:

Post a Comment