Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Dolls (1)

~Doll Layer 1~ (anon's pov)
It's over for me now.
I never thought... I mean, of course, I've expected it to end...
But I never thought it would end THIS way.
I hate it. Looking at Felix, now...
I know, I know he has the right to be angry to me. I know what's wrong here. I know what I did.
But, I just hate it.
I'm not as insane as everyone thought. But maybe I am insane after all.
...That's right...
"Finally you're back, Sergei. It sure is quite a while."
Maybe these familiar faces around me are fine. I am the one who's not fine.
"I hope you know what you've done."
Of course, I'm not doing it under the moon. I did it...
"Please, just let him live."
"I did it... with my hands."
"Why?"
No reason. All I thought about back then was...
I want to kill Joseph. I want to kill Joseph. It just kept echoing in my head.
I hated him... I guess. He left Iriina, that's what was wrong. But even, thinking about it now...
There's no use. I left her.
It was me, who left her first. Left her with no choice. Left her with nobody. Left her with nothing.
Trying to make a positive thinking out of that was almost impossible.
That's right...
It was all my fault. I shouldn't have let Iriina go. Even until now, I...
I don't want to... be apart from her...

~Doll Layer 2~ (Vlad's pov)
The snow is really beautiful this year.
Ah... but not as good as Volgograd's.
...That's right. I nearly forgot. Back there in Volgograd...
I always played... with Joseph. He liked snowmen.
There's nobody to play with here...
...
I'm starting to miss everyone. Usually Joseph loves to make snowmen, Georgia would just watch us from far away, and I'll just play with Joseph.
There's no going back to those times, huh...
Although I still silently wishes... that everything can go back as it was before...
...
But there's no way to do, it, huh...
This is starting to make me hate myself.
I'm still holding the doll. I just don't think I can really return it.
We promised to be together.... right?
I wish we can... Maybe if Samuel didn't pick me up there, I wouldn't be here, alive...
I hate... this weak self.
Joseph, sorry, I...
Couldn't really be a brother for you...
If we meet again, I wish you can just kill me. This is all sickening.


~Doll Layer 3~
Finally done with the police. 
...
"Let's meet again in the afterlife."
It's just... so quick, you know? Like you were there, and suddenly not there. It's just so quick. 
Like that day...
When the day dawned and the case started, I still trusted you.
"You didn’t do it, did you Kyrie?”
Maybe I shouldn't... have asked. 
Since that day, I hadn’t ever heard anything. I never knew the truth. 
But I didn't care. I've never been able to do field work since then, but... 
What's the use of doing field work if I'm doing it alone? 
Not alone? Well, there's Giuseppe, but...
It's never the same without Valkyrie. Everyone agreed with that. 
You sit on the railing – smiling and for a second I wondered …
Are you really yourself, or are you a witch?
Did you come to say sorry or to say goodbye?
You're innocent, but...
You shouldn’t have, you know.
You shouldn’t have …. I shouldn’t have.
That's right... nothing will ever be the same without Valkyrie... 
I'll always miss those times, when we were still together... 
When you were still you and not Merlin, I will... 
Never forget, but... 
I just want to trust you. That's it.
It's true, that's it...
~•~
For now. There's still three more dolls... (in Karakuri, I mentioned a matryoshka with six dolls, so please do wait patiently)
QUESTIONS ARE TRULY WELCOME. 
This six mothyish (?) gaidens are from both Karakuri and Matryoshka. I hope I can put more girls... let's see... there's... who else?
LARA! Thank you. And about the rest, let me have a good think before writing it down. 
(this is very mothyish, chicken...)
I have the narrative version of number 2 and 3 (though it's already kinda mothyish for the 3rd) and oh! For the next ones, I have a narrative ver for one of them. 
So, just wait. 
Happy chicken is... 
Eh? What's after the gaidens?
There's this rockin' horror game called Ib (seriously, that's it) and I'm really drooling for a character called Garry, since... 
YEA! IT JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE NAME OF A CLASSMATE!
Don't forget that the main character of Karakuri is also Garry. 
BUT! This Garry, since he's the only male character, is made to be someone real funny and cool and handsome and... and... 
I'll fight for the ending where Garry died! I will! I will! XD
(Garry= what?)
Yessss, I want that ending where Garry turned into a picture... (you can find this in zerochan, there's a lot of doujins about it)
SO! I'LL KILL GARRY AGAIN!
(Garry (ib)= NOOOOOOO *runs*
Garry (karakuri)=  Suffer the same fate with me, Garry! Come here! Come here!*chases like lady in red*)
Chicken= good! get him, Garry!
(Garry (ib)= NO! NO! LET GO OF MY COAT!
Garry (karakuri)= Yes! Now come! 
Chicken-san, make a fic with that 'forgotten portrait ending'! Now let's get going, Garry!
Garry (ib)= HELLLLLPPPPP)
So, happy chicken is happy~ (Garry... *wicked smile) expect another label called 'ib' okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment