Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

...

(oh gosh, stop making me hate myself)
ok, so what I'm putting up here is... the sequel/prequel (feel free to decide) of one of my latest series, the 'doll' series. Title: Matryoshka, and... feel free to ask what you don't understand, because the other one, Karakuri, won't be put up here after all.
Why am I hating myself?
First, nobody has to tell me that I lacked description. (I'm reallly reallllyyyy sorry, English teacherr.... ).
Second, this is a cycle story.
Someone (you don't have to ask, but it's not me) quoted that 'everything that has a beginning has an end', but then I grew to hate the quote. So I decided...
'what about a story without a true beginning, and without a true end to?'
So actually, I want people to be able to treat Matryoshka as the first book though it's written later, and Karakuri is the 2nd, but I want people to be able to see Karakuri as the first and Matryoshka as the second.
I know, silly me, but I've done it that way. So there are a lot of character that are in here and not in Karakuri, the main character of Karakuri is 'dead' here, someone 'dead' from there is 'alive' here (but he was later killed here anyway, I hope you can see who's that).
Read Karakuri already? Good! I hope you'll be confused. (think of your readers~I want them to be confused, so I'm confusing myself as well, by making a confusing story, so I can confuse my readers! I'm thinking of them! Yaaaaayyyyy)
(smacked by the one who quoted it)
And! Yes, I know everyone would want gaidens, but I'm too lazy to create any but one...
One day, at school...
(you know who)= Ok, so today I'll take your speaking scores. Read your books, do your word search, or... write a book!(walks over to me)
and you, chicken, I'm challenging you to write a story of 140 words.
chicken= (silently) I'M DEAD. 140?
(...)= not 140 characters, but 140 words...
chicken= ARE YOU MOCKING ME? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE SUCH A SHORT ONE?
(...)= ok, you may start, you may start.
chicken= (takes out paper and pencil like crazy)
then I thought.
Karakuri Burst? Delusion sketch? One of the seven sins? Handbeat Clocktower? 
Nonoonono, make a gaiden. What? Just a game, Karakuri, or Matryoshka? Okay, Matryoshka. Of who and who?
.... Ohohohoho!!!! Yeah, I know I know! 
(writes like crazy)
And mothy-san... I have to admit one thing...
gumi= yes?
No, I'm talking to Len...
len= hm?
I copied one of your phrases in Handbeat Clocktower and changed them.
len= I see, which is?
'You sit on top of the clocktower smiling, are you the demon or my mother'.
kaito (kyle)= THOSE ARE MY QUOTES!
chicken= I DON'T CARE! I TOLD MOTHY I COPIED AND EDITED THEM? OKAY?
kyle= NO THAT'S NOT! YOU SHOULD SAID IT TO ME...
chicken= here, haagen dazs.
kaito= ohohohoho!!!! thx!!!
Whateverwhateverwhatever (that gaiden is not with me right now) and so, I won't be making any gaidens aside from that one, so enjoyenjoyenjoy...
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
After years of eating alphabets (?), Chicken has finally transformed into... human!
(yaaaaay)
so... enjoy! happy chicken!
some random photo of chicken for you

No comments:

Post a Comment