Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Lacrimosa (4)

I opened my eyes and found myself in the same room. I sat up and saw Albert changing the flowers, then he turned to me.
"You're awake."
He arranged the flowers, then he took the wilted flowers out before he came back and sat down next to me. He touched my face and smiled.
"You look pale," he said. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, tanks," I said with a thin smile.
RIIIING
"Excuse me," he said as he walked away. He took the phone on the table and walked out of the room. I stood up and tidied my hair, then I walked to the toilet.
"Yes, just give me more time. I'll try to make it quick, don't worry."
Suddenly he stopped. I stood at my place, too afraid to move.
"We're being watched, master."
I was totally in lost of words. I knew Albert was watching, but I stood still on my place.
"Of course I will make it quick..."
I stepped back slowly and sat down on the bed, but Albert has opened the door.
"Do you need something, my lady...?"
"No."
"Then, if you don't mind..."
He bowed down to me and smiled.
"Can we go somewhere...?"
I could see something rather wicked in his eyes, but I didn't say anything.
"Where...?"
"You'll see..."
~•~
(ende)
weird? yes, my, thank you!!!! i modified the one from geography lesson into this. (points post)

No comments:

Post a Comment