Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Green.... GREEEN!!!

Hi, morning people. How's your day?
Last night it rained in here. It's Sep, so according to geography lesson, it should be summer.
But it rained.
Not like I'm protesting~ thanks to my disorder kind, I love the rain more than any other weather conditions, although I'd love to see what snow's like.
My mum's going to Manchester, and according to the weather report, it will be something like 11 degrees.
I'd love to go with her!!!! Worst thing that could happen: coughing blood.
But now we're dealing with these: carbon emissions, deforesting, green house effect, pollution, so on. People are not willing to spend more to save the so-called 'mother earth'.
English teacher gave me a book and told me to 'feel' it. I can, really. But to feel it whole, it takes time. I can kind of suck my whole self in and focus on something, but it takes time. And he told me about e-books and all and all and all...
Why e-books? Because...
I saw 4 boxes (yes, boxes) of WWII books in a bookstore, which is from IWM (my that's the first place I'd go if I ever get a chance to go to London!) but I'm not willing to spend space and... what do you call it... money, yes, to buy all four.
Besides, I'm kind of sure it also talks about Pacific where all they did was shoot.
I can't imagine how many trees they cut for the one whole set. That's why if you're talking about going green, try e-books. Saves trees.
And one day english teacher (still the same with the one above *points) told us to think about how to be green.
Actually it's not my year to deal with that, it's the older year, but when I went home with my neighbour in his BMW, and we talked about how we can be more green. And a brilliant idea, very quickly.
"Hey, instead of bringing those (blasted) heavy books to school, let's just bring iPad. You can download the schoolbooks there, make notes (apple always have this package even at the very beginning, so don't spent 5 dollars to download noteshelf) and open the internet and all..."
"Hey, you can play in the middle of the lesson too!"
"I heard SPH has been using laptops."
"Who told you that? Jelita?" (jelita is derived from a friend's name. a he.)
"Yes. You can bring cables to school and play in the middle of lessons! Just don't be noisy with the mouse."
"NO! It's way too obvious. Just bring bluetooth usb."
Saves paper.
And, at the same time, saves our back from kifosis, and...
yes, costs more electricity but look at the positive sides! i mean, lightweight.
you just need to block facebook from the server.
(write down a proposal!)
No thank you. I'm not good at it.
But humans are...
Sadly, quite greedy.
Don't care about environment and only care about Money.
Btw, I'm doing a writing therapy. To prevent hallucination of the blood-coughing guy...
So! I guess I'll write a lot poems (again) and will only post very great ones~
Happy chicken is...
........
well, happy chicken don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment